SEcret Garden Dinner Series
Join us for four magical nights of culinary delights at Bookworm Gardens. Eat, drink and be merry with us as we support the magic of Bookworm and enjoy a three-course meal inspired by the Gardens. With a new chef every month, you won't want want to miss a night! More information available here.
Classes & Workshops
Bookworm Gardens is for learners of all ages, including grown-ups! Your botanic garden is now offering a full schedule of adult classes, workshops and events.
- Solstice Celebration, June 23
- Creative Cooking: Berries Galore, June 30
- Summer Craft Cocktails, July 13
- Yoga in the Gardens, July 15
- Art in the Gardens: Wood Block Printing, July 20
- Creative Cooking: August Bounty, August 8
Art in the Gardens: Wildflower Watercolors, August 24
- Autumn Craft Cocktails, September 7
- Creative Cooking: Root Vegetables, October 10
- Boos & Brews, October 19
- Floral Design: Fall Front Doors, November 18
- Floral Design: Winter Wreaths, December 9
Experience the magic of Bookworm Gardens! Get the full story, including information about the plantings, literature and history of Bookworm with your group or organization.
Self-guided exploration for formal groups of 15 or more adults are required to have a reservation with a suggested donation amount of $5/person. Guided tours include a staff or volunteer expert and are approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes in length. Cost for a guided experience is $7.50 per person. Payment is due at the time of the reservation.
Paths are accessible, but many are gravel or flagstone. Most groups enjoy spending a few minutes after the tour visiting our lovely gift shop, so make sure to add extra time for shopping!
Reservation of the Learning Cottage and Secret Garden space is also available.
For more information or to sign up for a tour, call (920) 287-7895 ext. 103 or email Cathy D'Amato, Tour & Rentals Coordinator.