Classes & Workshops
Bookworm Gardens is for learners of all ages, including grown-ups! Your botanic garden is now offering a full schedule of adult classes, workshops and events. Tickets on sale now.
- Art Journaling with Kim Geiser, June 21, 6-8pm
- Botanically Inspired Printmaking with Craig Grabhorn, July 13, 6-8pm
- Nature Inspired Cakes with Shawna Silberzahn of Whisk Bakery, August 16, 6-8pm
- Canvas Painting in Nature with Kathy Blum, September 13, 6-8pm
- Indoor Plant Decor with Allissa Montgomery of Bookworm Gardens, November 16, 6-8pm
- Winter Wreaths with Allissa Montgomery of Bookworm Gardens, December 1. Two sessions: 10am-noon and 1pm-3pm
Experience the magic of Bookworm Gardens! Get the full story, including information about the plantings, literature and history of Bookworm with your group or organization.
Self-guided exploration for formal groups of 15 or more adults are required to have a reservation with a suggested donation amount of $5/person. Guided tours include a staff or volunteer expert and are approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes in length. Cost for a guided experience is $7.50 per person with a minimum cost of $75.00. Payment is due at the time of the reservation.
Most paths are accessible by wheelchair and stroller. Most groups enjoy spending a few minutes after the tour visiting our lovely gift shop, so make sure to add extra time for shopping!
Reservation of the Learning Cottage and Secret Garden space is also available.
For more information or to sign up for a tour, call (920) 287-7895 ext. 103 or email Cathy D'Amato, Tour & Rentals Coordinator.
Yoga in the Gardens with Katie Hammer of Yoga on the Lake. Tickets here.
Second Saturday Series, 9:30-10:30am: June 9, July 14, August 11, September 8
Sunrise Yoga, Friday Mornings, 7:30-8:30am: July 13, 20, 27 and August 2, 10, 17, 24, 31
Craft Cocktails with Kurt Jensen of 8th Street Ale Haus, 6-8pm. Tickets here.
July 26: Inspired by Novels
August 23: Inspired by Poetry
September 27: Inspired by Short Stories