Classes & Workshops
Bookworm Gardens is for learners of all ages, including grown-ups! Your botanic garden is now offering a full schedule of adult classes, workshops and events. Tickets on sale now.
- Creative Cooking: Berries Galore, June 30 with Josh Johnson
- Summer Craft Cocktails, July 13 with Kurt Jensen
- Yoga in the Gardens Intro, July 15 with Katie Hammer
- Art in the Gardens: Wood Block Printing, July 20 with Craig Grabhorn
- Yoga in the Gardens Series, August 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 with Katie Hammer
- Creative Cooking: August Bounty, August 8 with Marilyn Montemayor
- Art in the Gardens: Wildflower Watercolors, August 24 with Kirsten Schmid
- Autumn Craft Cocktails, September 7 with Kurt Jensen
- Art in the Gardens: Tree Sculptures, September 21 with Erica Huntzinger
- Creative Cooking: Root Vegetables, October 10 with Marilyn Montemayor
- Boos & Brews, October 19 featuring the Honeygoats
- Floral Design: Fall Front Doors, November 18 with Allissa Montgomery
- Floral Design: Winter Wreaths, December 9 with Allissa Montgomery
SEcret Garden Dinner Series
Four magical nights of culinary delights at Bookworm Gardens! Eat, drink and be merry with us as we support the magic of Bookworm and enjoy a three-course meal inspired by the Gardens. More information available here.
Experience the magic of Bookworm Gardens! Get the full story, including information about the plantings, literature and history of Bookworm with your group or organization.
Self-guided exploration for formal groups of 15 or more adults are required to have a reservation with a suggested donation amount of $5/person. Guided tours include a staff or volunteer expert and are approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes in length. Cost for a guided experience is $7.50 per person. Payment is due at the time of the reservation.
Paths are accessible, but many are gravel or flagstone. Most groups enjoy spending a few minutes after the tour visiting our lovely gift shop, so make sure to add extra time for shopping!
Reservation of the Learning Cottage and Secret Garden space is also available.
For more information or to sign up for a tour, call (920) 287-7895 ext. 103 or email Cathy D'Amato, Tour & Rentals Coordinator.